COACHING with TRACY
National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach | PQ™ Coach
I help women navigate lifestyle changes and regain the power to live fully and well with (or prevent) chronic disease.
Book intro call
You Are Ready To Take Control of Health?
The Living Well Blueprint is a 12-week 1:1 coaching program to help you make lasting health changes. You’ll learn how to:
- Build a strong foundation so that you are emotionally ready to make positive changes
- Create your Living Well Vision of what life looks like living fully and well
- Close the gaps between where you are now to where you want to be
- Create your Living Well Blueprint with GOALS > SKILLS > ACTIONS
- Create a weekly action plan with accountability checks to stay on target
- Look at feedback received along the way and make adjustments so that you can achieve your goals
This is a step-by-step program that includes weekly coaching, tools, direction and accountability.
Who is this for?
- Anyone (men or women) who want to manage or prevent chronic disease
Send an email to [email protected] for more information OR schedule a 15 minute introductory call below.Book call now
All the tools you need to be successful
The Lotus Club is a monthly membership that includes all the resources, tools, coaching and accountability you need to make lasting health changes.
- Content library with the latest science-based information about lifestyle, nutrition, exercise, mindset and health related conditions
- Downloadable tools, assessments and resources
- Optional weekly group Health Talk and weekly Mindset Coaching call
- An online community to lift, support and share information with other Lotus Club members
This is an on-demand learning platform to help you make lasting health changes and find support in our community.
For me, your health is personal!
I became a health coach after my mom passed away from kidney failure. Over the course of about ten years she had multiple heart attacks, several other illnesses and surgeries, and then came the diagnosis that her kidneys were failing and dialysis was her only option.
Throughout the years I always thought I was supporting my mom by encouraging her to take walks and eat healthy. And was frustrated when she'd respond, "we'll see," which always meant she had no intention of acting on my suggestions.
I couldn't understand why my mom wasn't doing more to regain the power to live fully and well. To manage her chronic disease, so it didn't manage her. So that it didn't take her life prematurely.
What I know now as a health coach is that my mom was ambivalent about change and all her medical conditions. She didn't believe in herself. She didn't know how to change if she wanted to. She didn't have support. That's the part that crushes me! I thought I was supporting her, but she needed more. More support and resources other than a nagging daughter and guidelines given to her from her medical team.
Maybe this sounds familiar to you?
Well, that's why I'm here! My mission is to help people navigate the uncertainty of chronic disease and regain the power to live fully and well.
That means uncovering your motivation to get there. Your why. Tapping into your values and creating a personalized health and wellness plan (a Living Well Blueprint) to make the changes you need to live a life of longevity.
I'd love to learn more about you and your journey to better health! Click on the button to schedule a 15-minute no pressure introductory call to learn more about each other.Book Introductory Call
My coaching pillars to support your journey to live fully.
- Uncover your motivation
- Create your customized wellness plan
- Goals >Skills >Actions
1st CLASS SUPPORT